Terms & Conditions for Enrolment
- London2bollywood reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online, an announcement of changes will be posted on our main page.
- Deposits are non refundable unless London2bollywood cancels your course and does not offer an alternative date.
- Cancellation of a booking within 30 days of course start date will result your deposit being retained.
- Cancellation of a course, within 21 days of the course start date will result in the course fee being charged at 100%.
- Course dates can be changed under extreme circumstances only and a transfer fee of £50 will apply. Situations that are deemed 'extreme circumstances' are: Death of a family member or close relative, hospitalization, incarceration and natural or manmade disasters only.
- London2bollywood accepts no responsibility for any accidental injury to students or loss or damage to personal property whilst training or filming during the course.
- If enrolled on a course that includes an edited show reel this will be dispatched to students requested contact address no later than 28 days of course completing, the standard of the show reel will be determined by editing staff using their professional judgement to the highest possible standards. If further editing is required by student thereafter, then an additional editing fee of £50 per hour will be added.
- A 'show reel production day' consists of up to four hours filming and up to four hours of editing. The standard of the show reel will be determined by editing staff using their professional judgement to the highest possible standards. If further editing is required by student thereafter, then an additional editing fee of £50 per hour will be added.
- Screen tests or auditions/interviews will be allocated to students solely at the discretion of London2bollywood. If employment or professional engagements arise from any London2Bollywood introductions then a set finder's fee of 15% will be applied. Course attendance does not guarantee students with any offer of employment, screen test or interview.
- London2bollywood reserves the right to change course dates, times, venue and content at anytime. London2bollywood will endeavour to give as much notice as possible should any of these conditions arise.
- You agree to fully indemnify London2bollywood and its affiliates, officers, and employees against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with any training courses , location filming or show reel production days.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under this agreement.
Call us on: 07961727480 / 07794837521 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org